You probably know by now that there are Catholic saints for each day of the year. Some of these Saints have specially designed feast days.
Here you can find the list of the Catholic Saints celebrated each day of the month of April:
- April 01: St. Hugh of Grenoble
- April 02: St. Francis of Paola
- April 03: St. Richard of Chichester
- April 04: St. Isidore of Seville
- April 05: St. Vincent Ferrer
- April 06: Blessed Notker
- April 07: St. John Baptist De La Salle
- April 08: St. Julie Billiart
- April 09: St. Waldetrudis
- April 10: Blessed Anthony Neyrot
- April 11: St. Stanislaus
- April 12: St. Joseph Moscati
- April 13: St. Martin
- April 14: Blessed Lidwina
- April 15: Blessed Damien of Molokai
- April 16: St. Benedict Joseph Labre
- April 17: St. Stephen Harding
- April 18: Blessed Mary of the Incarnation
- April 19: Blessed James Duckett
- April 20: St. Agnes of Montepulciano
- April 21: St. Anselm
- April 22: St. Stoer & St. Caius
- April 23: St. George
- April 24: St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- April 25: St. Mark the Evangelist
- April 26: St. Radbertus
- April 27: St. Zita
- April 28: St. Peter Chanel
- April 29: St. Catherine of Siena
- April 30: St. Pius V
On 24 April, Catholics were able to celebrate St. Fidelis. Fidelis was born in Germany, back in 1578. He dedicated his life to prayer and to preaching the word of God. In the video below you can find out more about the life, work and death of this Catholic saint. The lives of all Catholic saints should be an example of dedication, faith and love for the work of God.
St Mark is a Catholic Saint celebrated in the month of April, on 25. Also called John Mark in the New Testament, St Mark is one of the most esteemed Saints in the early Church. Tradition indicates that St. Mark actually is the founder of the Church in Alexandra. The author of the Gospel of Mark, he is one of the Seventy Disciples. Today is the day in which Catholics from all over the world celebrate this Saint and the legacy he has left to all of us.
At the end of the month, Catholics will celebrate St. Pius V. The holy pope was born in 1504. He joined the Dominican order at the age of 14. As a pope, Pius had to face numerous challenges, but he managed to succeed them all with the help of the Blessed Mother. Pius died in 1572 and was proclaimed a Saint in 1712.
Religion is extremely important to many people. Celebration days are called feast days in Catholic religion and they represent the perfect occasion for people from all around the world to honor the saints they believe in. Above you could find a list of the most important Saints celebrated in April. However, it is important to know that there are numerous other Catholic Saints of this month.